The Apple Creek Banking Company collects the following information:
– The domain name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) from which our site was accessed
– The date and time you accessed our site
– The browser being used (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
– The operating system being used (e.g., Windows, Mac)
– The Internet address of the website from where you came to visit our website
The Apple Creek Banking Company uses the information we collect to measure the level of interest in the information available on our website and to help us make our website more useful to visitors.
Notice Regarding Children’s Information
We respect the privacy of children and comply with the practices established under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not knowingly collect or retain personally identifiable information from children.
The safety of your personal and financial information is very important to us. For your protection and security, please do not provide any sensitive information such as social security numbers, account numbers or passwords when typing your request in an email or form submission.
The Apple Creek Banking Company website uses an industry standard SSL certificate (secure sockets layer) to establish a secure encrypted connection.