- Requires no action on your part
- Does not require you to sign any additional documents
Overdraft Privilege Can Mean:
- Fewer charges from retailers for returned checks!
- Less aggravation and embarrassment
- Payment of overdrafts up to $500 will normally be considered on eligible personal checking accounts ($1,000 for eligible business checking accounts)
Our normal non-sufficient funds or overdraft charges will apply to each item that would create an overdraft on your account. We will send you a notice each time an overdraft occurs.
Our Overdraft Privilege service represents a purely discretionary courtesy or privilege that we may provide to you from time to time and which may be withdrawn or withheld by us at any time without prior notice or reason or cause.