Line of Credit Overdraft Protection:
- Requires a Commercial Line of Credit
- Quick and easy to apply – contact one of our lenders
- Avoid unnecessary overdraft fees
- Obtain peace of mind knowing your checking account is protected
- Payment of overdrafts, up to the available balance on Commercial Line of Credit, will normally be considered on eligible checking accounts
A $7.50 charge will apply per transaction in lieu of non-sufficient funds charges per item.
This fee will be deducted from your checking account and a notice will be mailed each time an overdraft occurs.
- Payment of overdrafts up to $1,000 for eligible business checking accounts
- Fewer charges from retailers for returned checks
- Less aggravation and embarrassment
- Our normal non-sufficient funds or overdraft charges will apply to each
item that would create an overdraft on your account and a notice will be mailed each time an overdraft occurs.
Our Line of Credit Overdraft Protection and Overdraft Privilege service is subject to Bank approval and may be withdrawn or withheld by us at any time without prior notice or reason or cause. Only one (1) option may be chosen.
Overdraft Privilege is available for businesses that do not have our Line of Credit Overdraft Protection.